The Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) Concrete Sustainability HUB, a center supported by the US Cement Association PCA and by our US colleagues of NRMCA, presents a series of free and open to the public webinars.
Following the webinars’ programme:
- An Overview of CSHub Buildings-Related Research
- An Overview of CSHub Pavements-Related Research
- Pavement Life Cycle Cost Analysis (LCCA): Price Projection Modeling
- Building Life Cycle Cost Analysis (LCCA), With Hazard Resistance
- Pavement Vehicle Interaction (PVI): Design and Maintenance
- Building Life Cycle Assessment (LCA)
- Albedo & Urban Energy Consumption
If you are interested to attend one or more webinars (taking into account the time difference between Europe and the USA), please register yourself using this link.